We are now more than half way through 2012. Is it unfolding as you had expected or anticipated? Or, did you think that the year would become relatively easy as it nears December? Most people I encounter comment on the intensity of the energies, the constant challenges and also the depth of pain that is being experienced.
Why is this happening? What does it portend for the remaining months of the year? And, will things eventually become easier, calmer and more joyful?
More than ten years ago I channeled – many times – that we would be coming to a time of rapid change. It is interesting to observe that the information relating to these changes is now evident to my eyes.
What are some of the significant changes that were ‘forecast’?
- There would be an overwhelming amount of media information available. This is obvious as we are being inundated with information from the media and technology/communications networks. There are more books being written than ever before, many individuals are feeling inspired to share their thoughts and experiences.
- All that has been hidden and kept secret would be revealed. This we see constantly as more whistle blowers reveal the dirty secrets of organizations and people in power.
- There would be many individuals who would claim to be the truth tellers. There is no shortage of individuals claiming to know what the current world situations mean and who offer opportunities for redemption.
- The disintegration of organizations and structures would also begin. We are certainly seeing this happening in the financial markets, the housing industry, trade agreements, etc.
- An increase in illnesses and conditions for which the medical profession would have no clear labels or ability to accurately diagnose. This is something that I encounter more frequently as I hear clients’ stories.
- Earth changes are inevitable. This is so that Earth can clear the heavy energy she has been carrying for humanity and from there transform into the higher frequencies – as she is destined to do.
- Many souls would choose to depart the Earth plane. They would be going ‘home’, back to the Light, as the intensity of the changes would be too intense for them.
All the above are already evident in our rapidly changing global community. It is all too easy to focus on what is not ‘right’ or on what feels uncomfortable or threatening. Yet, the information channeled all those years ago also provided clear insight as to how to minimize the impact of the changes. Some of the suggestions include (but are not limited to):
1. Learn discernment. This means getting in touch with your inner guidance system (gut feeling/intuition ) and trusting what feels right or not right for you.
2. Realize and accept that all that’s happening is an external manifestation of the inner chaos that is occurring. You have a choice as to whether or not you wish to engage with those energies or to remain the detached observer.
3. Find your center of balance and remain within it. This means observing, sending love and trusting that whatever is happening is for the highest good of all.
4, Spend time in nature. Connect with the Earth energies as they help clear and balance your energy field.
5. Shift into a state of unconditional love. This is humanitarian love and comes from within, from the heart center and is not a state of mind – it’s a state of being.
6. Focus on becoming the very best that you can be. Allow others to do the same for themselves.
7. Accept that the shift into the higher frequencies is occurring with a great deal of guidance and support from the cosmic universe. This means that there are times when it is painful – use these as opportunities for growth and increased awareness.
When I channeled the energy of Edgar Cayce he made it abundantly clear that 2012 would end up being whatever we made it, and that it’s up to us to determine the reality we choose to experience.
Let’s endeavor to spend the remaining months of 2012 in a state of awareness, gratitude and love. The more we do this the more we manifest a reality that reflects that intention! I realize that sometimes it’s challenging to feel gratitude and love when confronted by a challenging situation. Yet, that is precisely the best time to do this, as immediately it begins to change the energy of whatever challenge is being experienced.
A simple mantra to begin each day is: “I am grateful for the experiences I have today as they enable me to evolve and live in greater harmony.”
And, at the end of each day remember to express gratitude for that day’s experiences and the opportunities they have presented.