Holiday season is a time for spending quality moments with family and friends, and reflecting on the important things in life. It also happens to be one of the most stressful times of the year.
Currently we are experiencing some incredibly intense energies as our planet and solar system are moving further into the photon belt. This phenomenon occurs every twenty-four to twenty-six thousand years (depending on which school of thought you follow). When this happens there is a significant shift in vibration, shifting everything into much higher frequencies.
While this is something that can be discussed academically, and which we may think really doesn’t impact us greatly, the truth is that we have been impacted and affected by these changes for some years. The intensity of these energetic changes, however, has dramatically increased in recent months.
Currently stress, tension and anxiety seem to be highly prevalent in our society. It’s easy to lay the blame for this occurrence on our economic climate, erratic weather conditions, poor crop harvests and on declining employment opportunities. These, however, are merely indicators of the significant shift that is occurring.
As the intensity of the higher energetic frequencies impact our physical bodies we find ourselves in a state of dissatisfaction and flux. Some of the indicators that are evident within society include: relationships ending; family dissension; employment dissatisfaction; friendship dissolution; change of residence/locality; and increasing suicides.
While the above factors may all be viewed as potential disasters they in fact indicate that on a deep level there is significant inner change occurring. Anything and everything that is of a lower vibration cannot – and will not – survive and flourish in the higher frequencies.
This means that lower frequency energies that once held relationships together no longer do so, employment situations that are detrimental to one’s highest good will change, etc.
The process of shifting from the lower frequency into the higher frequency vibrations is not without its challenges. There is often great mental and emotional pain. At times there is physical manifestation, in terms of illness conditions.
So, how can we best ride the waves of change with minimum impact on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing?
There are no hard and fast guidelines. Each person is unique and has a unique biochemistry. What may work beautifully for one individual may have no impact on another’s state of wellbeing.
Some suggestions that may provide assistance in coping with the intense stress and anxiety that is occurring at the moment include:
1. Begin each day with a heartfelt expression of gratitude. This may relate to some particular aspect of your life, or it may be more general.
2. Undertake daily recreation and relaxation activity – this may include walking, gardening, swimming, meditation, yoga, tai chi, etc. Anything and everything that helps lower stress levels. This does not include competitive activities!
3. When a challenging situation arises over which you have absolutely no control, remind yourself gently, “This too shall pass”. A very powerful statement that assists in letting go of attachment and expectation.
4. Deal with issues as they arise, instead of putting them to one side and worrying needlessly.
5. Avoid stimulants and activities that induce a ‘flight or fight’ response in your body. This may mean no longer watching drama or action television last thing at night – but you will sleep so much better!
6. Remove all electrical appliances from your bedroom and sleep in the dark – your body will heal as you sleep without the interference from ‘dirty electricity’ emitted by appliances.
7. When a situation arises ask yourself, “Is this my problem?” If it is then deal with it. If it’s not then allow the person responsible to handle the issue/s.
8. Let go of the need to control and learn to Trust.
9. Worry less and laugh more.
10. Take time daily to be in nature. Smell the roses, hug a tree and allow your body to enjoy and absorb the sun’s healing rays.
I am sure there are many other practical and helpful suggestions to reduce the stress of the changing times. It’s up to you to find the methods of letting go and relaxing that work for you – and when you do, then stick with those methods.
If you have other suggestions I welcome them. Just share your comments for others to read and adopt! We are all in this together, and the more we support one another and develop a sense of community the less stressful the whole process of shifting into the new and higher frequencies will be.