Many light workers are marveling that the changes they are observing in family, friends and colleagues. There is no doubt that a shift in consciousness is occurring, that more individuals are questioning their purpose and their co-created reality.
Then there are others who are feeling frustrated that the changes are not happening quickly enough. All too often I’m hearing individuals saying, “I feel stuck. I know something is about to change, that I’m here to do something but I just can’t seem to grasp what it is.” And, then there is the accompanying frustration that occurs when there is little obvious change occurring despite best intentions and motivations.
To support the changes and to assist in reducing the feelings of being ‘stuck’ there are numerous techniques I’ve found to be beneficial. These increase individual vibration and include:
1. Giving gratitude daily. This does not mean saying, “Thank you for everything”, which actually generates an appreciation of what is currently being experienced. You want to make changes so you need to give gratitude as if what you desire is already here. This involves using the present tense only – not the past or the future. For example, “I am grateful for the well paying job that I love and is now mine.” Daily gratitude practice is one of the quickest and most effective ways of shifting stuck energy, and shifting vibration.
2. Take an extended break from television, newspapers and technology. You will find yourself becoming increasingly calm, relaxed and more optimistic.
3. Spend more time in nature. Observe and feel the vibrations of the plants. I find that asking for the Earth energies to run up and through my body is a wonderful restorative. It also increases sensitivity, balance and inner harmony.
4. Place the intention to function outside the box, to be limitless in your potential. I see the box as basically containing the memory of all lifetimes – both conscious and sub-conscious memory. By visualizing that ‘box’ as dissolving then you are able to access what is outside it. This larger area I refer to as both universal consciousness and cosmic consciousness – where all knowledge resides.
5. Live in the moment. Initially you may find this happening from time to time. Yet when you consciously shift your focus into the moment it increases wellbeing – and reduces stress!
6. Deal with your fears and resistances, instead of burying them inside. Some great books to help you do this are: “Feel the Fear and do it Anyway” by Susan Jeffers, “Emotions Buried Alive Never Die” (can’t remember author) and my second book, “The New World of Self Healing”, which is available at most libraries in the States.
7. Give yourself daily doses of love. Whenever you feel upset, sad, etc mentally say “I love myself, I forgive myself”. This simple statement eases the pain within and brings in the vibration of love.
8. Spend quality time doing the things that generate laughter, fun, relaxation, etc. In other words, create balance in life.
9. Let go of lack/scarcity. My favorite mantra relating to finances is: “I manifest money abundantly, effortlessly and continuously”. This mantra works beautifully when said daily with a smile on your face and gratitude in your heart.
10. Live and let live. Don’t worry about what other people say, think or do. Concentrate on appreciating every moment, live in your truth and in integrity. Be authentic and give love to all others.
Shifting into the higher frequencies isn’t that difficult. It’s a matter of being mindful of thoughts, actions and intentions. All else then follows when there is alignment in thought, emotions and actions.
Enjoy making the changes to a life of greater ease and joy!